Yesterday I wasn't feeling well..a touch of the flu I think.
I thought it might make me feel better to take a hot bath.
While waiting for my tub to fill,
I thought I would check emails,
which turned into checking blogs, and commenting..Are you with me?
Yes, I totally forgot about the tub until the phone rang.
Someone needed an address.
I went downstairs to find it and heard water running.
Still not a clue, that it was my tub.
I went around in every bathroom until I came to my bathroom
which by now the tub water was 1/2 inch from the top!!!
I screamed, turned off the water, pulled the plug..
Looked around for water damage.
*
After a few minutes took this picture!!
Moral of this post:
Don't leave the fricken tub going while looking on the
computer!!
My friend who called got credit for a
tremendous tender mercie!!
I wasn't feeling well, don't judge!!!
Anybody do something like this before? It was a first for me!

5 comments:
We just did that not long ago with Chloee IN IT! All three of us that were home at the time got distracted and she wasn't about to say anything since she was loving the extra water!
Oy vay!
Things like this are pretty much the story of my life. The last time was when I went to soak some things in a bathroom sink and forgot I'd left the sink filling.
Ice done that many times. However, we have a drain at the top if the top that catch an over flow so we can never over flow the tub.
Oh wow - I'm glad you caught that, it would have been a huge mess!!
I do stuff like that all the time - mostly just starting something and getting distracted.
Yes, I've done it more than I would like to admit. Distractions are all around as we wait for the tub to fill. :)
Post a Comment