“I think it ticks God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it.” (or I might add a picture of such beautiful-ness)
Did you know that eating purple foods
strengthens the nervous system and mental health?
My favorite purple quote:
“When I am an old woman I shall wear purple, With a red hat which doesn't go and doesn't suit me, And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves, And satin sandals, and say we've no money for butter".
*********
Favorite purple memory:
When I first met my husband's family and home, I was surprised to see 2 purple chairs in their living room. Mark told me his mom loved the color purple. I'll never forget that first impression.
*****************
Some of my favorite things in purple:
(that I wear now)
(that I wear now)







4 comments:
My very favorite purple thing is "Purple mountains majesty"...the mountains that I look at every day out my window. I love it when they actually look purple. They make me feel safe and secure. Great post and great pictures!!
Purple is my favorite color. And not just because I had a crush on Donny growing up. Your photos are gorgeous!
LOVE purple! I don't wear it enough, need to change that.
So excited since it's one of the wedding colors for the kids in October. I think it will be gorgeous!
I too love purple. In fact my wedding was purple and my daughter that just got married also had a purple wedding (I was so happy!).
I bought a purple shirt last week and I planted purple petunia's in my yard.
Purple is Royal!!
Post a Comment