I did not read the books.
I was most definitely a follower in the
desire to see "Hunger Games"
in its first weekend.
I believed all the hype.
Did I like it?
I loved it.
I have to connect with the movies I see.
There has to be some part that I can relate to.
**
The truth is I wanted to be Katniss Everdeen.
Doesn't everyone?
*She reminded me that Sisterhood sometimes
requires strength and sacrifice,
which can cause pain and death.
*Loyalty can be hard, especially with family and friends.
*Katniss always took responsibility for her actions.
She owned her situation? and knew when to work as a team
to save her life.
*We obviously noted throughout the movie
that hard times, and surviving horrible odds can
build our character.
*Actions define us.. We don't need super powers but
should struggle within
to always do the right thing
for ourselves and for those we love.
***
I suppose they could have made this film much more violent.
I am grateful that the relationships stood out to me more than anything.
I wasn't disappointed.
***
Loved the quote:
"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"
PERHAPS that can happen by:
1.Knowing our strengths
2.Find a need, and offer the healing ointment.
3.Master the basics
4.Be yourself.
************
Yes, I liked the Hunger Games.
AND probably I'll be adding
some gold eyeliner to
my make-up bag.
I told you I was a
follower.



1 comment:
I have read all the books and have yet to see the movie. I haven't read many reviews yet either so I appreciate yours.
Post a Comment