My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, May 21, 2012

Family Fun here and there!

We went to see McKenna play soccor.
What a cutie!!

 Just me and my grands....
loving my yard right now...It feels like the garden
of Eden.

 With our fun comes attitude..
No one does it better than Camri Sue.
 My darlin Emma turned 10...double digits baby!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart♥♥

Kaeli and Kenna messin around!
 Way to go Lauren..
 When Mike isn't catchin balls in the outfield, he's hitting a grand slam!!
Oh yeh!!!
 Grand slam baby!!!!!!!

1 comment:

tammy said...

Fun times. Your yard looks gorgeous! Even though I love me some palm trees, I do miss spring/summer in UT when everything is green.