My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mothers Day continued....

Besides my beautiful Gazebo I was showered with gifts and visits from family.
On Saturday Justin, Ethan, and Brandon stopped by to wish me Happy Mothers Day.





We had fun swimming in our newly refinished pool!!
It looks gorgeous.

 Peach, and Justin brought me flowers.

 Ethan and Amy's kids made me chocolate covered
strawberries..YUMMO!!!! and brought me the balloons.


Kids playin Grandpa chess!!!


On Sunday after Church, Mark and I went to dinner at Joe and Marci's house.
They had barbecued ribs, veggies, mac and cheese, and salad. Delish!
I made home made chocolate ice cream and chocolate cookies.
Thanks Joe and Marci♥

 Liz gave me this darling necklace she had made for me.
On the pieces you can see the "H", Sue and Mark, and all my
kids listed....Love, love this gift. So thoughtful!
 Jake took me to Cheesecake factory and shopping for Mothers day.
He bought me an outfit for Hawaii.
Mark went crazy and got me several black and white pieces that
all go together.. Loved everything. 


It was fun to see all my kids. I love being a mom.
 Thanks for making me feel loved and appreciated.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Looks like a great day. I love all the black & white! Our ward had chocolate dipped strawberries for the women and let us all attend RS for a change. It was perfect and I told our Bishop it needs to be a tradition from now on.