My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Remembering on a Thursday.....

M

E

M

O

R
I

A

L

 D
A
Y
I hope to remember all week long the sacrifices made for
me and my family to enjoy the freedoms we have.
I will remember those who have fallen.
 Whether I honor you in my heart,
or through my actions
I appreciate what you did for me and mine.
Thank you♥
I honor you♥
I will not forget you♥

1 comment:

mCat said...

Great post! On Monday, I have no plans to BBQ, shop for a great mattress sale, or go boating.

We'll stay home, watch Saving Private Ryan (as per tradition), Skype my son and enjoy the freedoms that are ours because of them