My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, January 7, 2013

Day After….

I’m a left overs girl. I love not having to think about what to have for dinner. I also like the day after Christmas….No plans, just do whatever, and feast on left over feelings, food and fun.

Remember….

(all of us eating together)

christ 2012 3

(And the kids playing with their new toys)

christ 2012 2

christ 2012

christ 2012 4

Sorry, I drifted a bit remembering happy moments..

*********************************** 

We began the next day by going to see Les Miz with Joe and Marci. I absolutely loved this movie. The raw emotions and words you could actually understand.

les miz 2

After the movie we went to lunch and  then back to the house for games, and more food. I believe we had wings and pizza.

christmas 2012 051

christmas 2012 052

christmas 2012 054

christmas 2012 055

christmas 2012 056

christmas 2012 120

About 9:00 pm I drove over to my mom’s to say hello to see my brother and sister and nieces and nephews.

christmas 2012 057

christmas 2012 058

christmas 2012 059

christmas 2012 060

christmas 2012 061

christmas 2012 063

What a great day after Christmas…

No comments: