After Mark and I went to see the movie guilt trip we joined up with Joe and Marci’s family at Hires Root beer on New Years Eve day. Annie and Emma were the only kids to come because some other littles didn’t clean their room…(not you KoKo)
Later on that night we went to Joe and Marci’s house for a New Years Eve Party.
Jake and his family, Peach and Heather and their family joined us. Justin and Ethan had other plans.
Marci’s house was adorable and still decorated for Christmas.. Had to snap a few pics.
Thanks Marci and Joe for a very fun party…Lets play the noun game again.
*********************************************
This is Mark, my 14 year old who also went to his first ever dance. It was held New Years Eve at his church. He sent me a picture of his “looking excited to meet girls outfit”.

1 comment:
Your pictures are awesome!! That's it, I'm stealing some. Thanks for such a fun couple of weeks, I hope we get to keep playing!
Post a Comment