My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, January 7, 2013

I’m feeling like a kid

We have had so much snow this year, it has made me want to put on my snow clothes and go roll around in the snow…

or better yet go sleigh riding.

christmas 2012 129

christmas 2012 066

christmas 2012 067

christmas 2012 068

christmas 2012 069

christmas 2012 072

christmas 2012 073

christmas 2012 076

christmas 2012 077

christmas 2012 078

christmas 2012 080

christmas 2012 083

christmas 2012 091

Hot chocolate anyone??? We had such a great time together. Sometimes you just got to act like a kid.

Mark and I went to see Parental guidance after sledding..Loved this show.

And…after sledding together, is their any question we aren’t the other grand parents??? (gotta go see the movie to get that comment)

No comments: