Christmas day♥
It was gorgeous outside and very cold…
Inside it was toasty and festive.
There were gifts exchanged….Mark gave me these two pictures that I love..
And my new Mac..
and all these lovely presents…
Fun being the princess in the house♥
As each of the families arrived, I wouldn’t let them in until I had taken their picture. I’m mean that way.
Andrew and Joe comparing heights…Drew what happened? You are a manly man…
After we stuffed ourselves with Dinner we all gathered for present time…Some pretty happy faces.
Here’s Luke showing off his Legos masterpiece…
I asked Luke to build me a Temple using legos… “Here ya go Grandma”
Marci made Jake and Liz a picture quilt.. So darling..Worthy of a blog mention♥
I made all the boys there NFL quilts..(thanks to Marci for doing the edges.)
Justin got the puzzle boxes open this year. Mark always hides money in them, and they have to open the box before getting the money. This year Mark couldn’t open up the box. So we put the money in the bottom of the cardboard box..
Colin and Luke loved their legos gifts.
Here is Colin after completing his project…To which he commented. “It wasn’t easy because they were missing some pieces” I said “why is that?” and Colin said “They have to make money some where’… Well said grandson.
Oh Bridger you look so super heroish in your batman cape from grandma!!! score a high five for this gift.
This little guy wasn’t so lucky…He opened his Nike hoodie (black and red) to which he replied..”Grandma this is the same one you gave me last year”….Sorry Dallas:(
I guess it was bound to happen with 24 grands…
Christmas was about smiles, gratitude and love…Thanks for being my family. I love you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment