My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Congratulations Jake....

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Art Museum

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

It was just another day for Jake at the office when all these people came in and presented him with the " PATRIOTIC EMPLOYER " of the state of Utah..

Hello....Didn't even know there was such an award..How cool is that?


Good Job Son!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Brother,

The list of awards grows and grows. You are a natural talent and leader. Congrats!

I am proud of you.

Joe

Liz and Jake said...

Thanks MOM!!!

Jake

Sue said...

Jake,

Your enthusiasm for life creates success where I would never have expected. I am very proud of you.

Love Dad

Brittany said...

Sue, You won an award on my blog- come check it out!