
Holding hands seems to mean more as life goes on. Walking side by side with the familiar touch of a friends hand whenever you reach out is a small joy in life. I find myself kissing Sue's hands more than I ever have. These are the hands that raised five wonderful sons. These are the hands that now rub my pain away and let me sleep. These are the hands that fix the dinners, clean the house and play with the grandkids. These are the hands that I touch and in touching I know Sue is there. They are not like other hands they are strong and little and not smooth but soft just the same. These are the hands that squeeze mine back. These are the hands of my love.
Mark

7 comments:
that is the sweetest thing ever... that should be in a book or on a commercial or on a poster somewhere, seriously! awwww, you two....
What a surprise to find a love note on Mon. morning..
I fell in love with Mark long ago with a song he wrote for me..His tender kind words bring a tear to my eye..
He is kissing my hands more often.Perhaps, because we both realize how lucky we are to have met and married and had such a wonderful life..
Thanks Mark, you made my day..In fact you made my life..love sue
That is so cute, what a little romatic you are Mark! That is the coolest post, and the coolest thought! Sue, you deserve it, you work hard!
Way cool! That is so thoughtful and worth so much in a day when love among married people is actually quite rare. Mark, you amaze me and I am so proud that you have loved my sister so generously. Thank you.
Now I see where Joe gets it...
I think I just fell in love with your husband too...
I gave you an award on my blog, go get it, you deserve it.
Could he be any sweeter? Sue, you scored for sure. You two are lucky to have each other.
Post a Comment