My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"SUMMER--IZING"......

Rubik's Cube




For me summer is over after Labor day...Three months are gone..But the memories are still there..I loved every minute..The laughs, the gatherings, the trips, but mostly being with people I love... I did what I had to do and enjoyed the journey..

Now its back to school...

Getting my fall wardrobe out and ready to wear

Raking leaves

And of course there will be canning
Yes...I loved the summer, but I'm looking forward to fall..

"The season for enjoying the fullness of life -- partaking of the harvest, sharing the harvest with others, and reinvesting and saving portions of the harvest for yet another season of growth."- Denis Waitley

6 comments:

Devri said...

You are my inspiration woman!!!

I love the rubix cube photo...

Brittany said...

I love fall! as you know, for my family, growing up, fall was really the 'beginning of the year'. i've always loved it. the rest of the year is great, but for me the other months are kind of secondary to sept-dec! i know, i'm weird!

Joe and Marci said...

My what cute grandkids you have...

chelle said...

HI, just dropped by to see your blog. Thanks for entering my quilt give away. I understand you are a fellow quilter! Isn't it so much fun. I love all the time and energy that goes into making them. And all the joy they bring when you give them.

Like Devri I love the rubix cube photo. M

The Heugly 8 said...

Looks like a fun summer! Cute kids and fun times! I love summer because of being with my family too! Your an amazing grandma and you are so amazing at all you do! I love ya! ~ Kinzie

Ane said...

Aloha!

You are awesome! I love your blog! So very happy that you found my little blog! I am adding you to my blog list too! Thanks for the sweet comment!