Put your "party eyes and ears" on ..Focus...Do you hear the music? It's the sounds of Sly and the Family Stone, yes..the Village people are in the background...But it's Donna Summer that really got to you wasn't it?
Now picture the disco ball hanging from the ceiling..
Does that help?
Now vision in your mind a dance...Yep your right..It's the Hustle...You are now having a 70's flashback ......
Welcome to our fantastically fun, Surprise party for Our special gal "Rachelle"..
Oh yeh!!! We got her...She was totally surprised...Here's what was waiting for her as she rounded the corner..

This is "me and my son Justin..This is my famous Afro and delicious platform boots...I know I'm too cool for words...
Look at my gorgeous mom..She's 79
Not only was this a happy day because we were celebrating Rachelle but B.Y.U. won U.C.L.A
Here's Rachelle, and her mom (my sis) and her sisters
Here's the solid gold dancers...
Here's my darling son and wife Marci and their 5 chillins...Joe and Rachelle grew up together...The bestest cousins...
Another son and adorable family..Peach and Rachelle were born 2 weeks apart.
Check out the legs and boots on these hot chicks...
How cute is this hat...I'm not sayin which one I think looks the best..But if you want this "look at me, I'm darling" hat...It's at wal-mart for $ 7.99..

My g-kids and sis


Here's Shell makin her famous dip..
Even Cassidy loves her clam chip dip..
Here's my cute Heather...She helped majorly with the food prep. and playing with the kids and cleanup...
This is Dennis my brother in-law...He knows how to be the the host with the most...He always does a great party.The food was great..Taco soup, corn on the cob, fresh fruit, chips and Rachelles famous chip dip..And we even had a disco Birthday cake..
Here's Shell opening one of her presents..It says "When life gets too hard to stand, kneel"
The little ones played all sorts of games.. But their fav. was the pinata..Lots of candy for everyone.
Yes, we surprised our b-day girl.....She knows that she is loved...I would say our mission was accomplished..
Shell with all her bling to remind her of a wonderful birthday party.....Given to her by her extra wonderful sister Candisse...


When its your blog and your editing thousands of pics.!!!!! you deserve to have the last shot with the guest of honor...
Sweet Beau pretty well sums up the evening..By the time it was all over everyone was exhausted from all the laughter, good food, and the love by friends and family...As My son dropped me home from the party...He said that was a real tribute to Rachelle..So many people came to show their love...He said "I wonder how many people would show up to a surprise party for Me"? I thought to myself, Rachelle would be the first one there .


6 comments:
It looks like you had a blast. I absolutely LOVE the hair and boots! Can I just say, "HOT MAMA!"
That party was fun, fun, fun! I loved seeing everyone - they did a great job. Rachelle deserves it - she is simply amazing!
THis was the funnest EVER!!! thanks for taking pics - i didn't even have a camera! luv ya
THis was the funnest EVER!!! thanks for taking pics - i didn't even have a camera! luv ya
Thank you Candisse for the awesome party. Thanks to Dennis and Rhonda for the hospitality and food. It was amazing. Thanks to Rachelle for giving us a reason. You deserve all the love we can offer.
Thanks mom for the pics
Thanks to Cindy for getting me something to wear, plus looking gorgous herself.
Justin
What a fun family we have! happy birthday Rachelle! You guys all look fabulous :) Sorry I couldn't make it, I sooo wish I could've!
Post a Comment