Dear Dad,
This is your b-day month....Did you know I think about you every day? You've been gone 18 yrs. Does it seem that long to you?
I do miss our talks, your corny jokes, the kisses on the cheek, the pink carnations, and mostly the blessings that you were always willing to give.
Aren't my boys wonderful Dad? Didn't they marry well? Can you believe the posterity that you have?
Mom is doing so good... She's been amazing. Can you believe someone asked her out on a date? She said "why?" I'm still married..She misses you so much.We are all trying to live good lives. We are anxious to be with you again.
Thanks for the prayers that you still offer up for me and the rest of the family.
I know you are around and watching out for us all the time...
I can't tell you how much you are missed..You are loved and revered....
Till we meet again.....All my love, Sue
p.s. How bout those BYU grand-sons of yours? ( If anyone could get permission to watch a game it would be you.)
p.s.s. Houston and Jesse are serving missions..(Can you believe 11 of your g-sons have served the Lord? )
p.s.s.s.Everyone knows how much you loved the Polynesian people.We buried you with your "tiki "on.... Well...Britt did it.. She gave you a"poly" Great- grand son...But then you knew that already didn't you?
10 years ago


4 comments:
Thank you for a great post. I love Grandpa already and I can't wait to meet him. I believe in guardian angels. I believe they are those who have gone before that have a vested interest in us as their posterity. We have a great man on our side!
This is such a sweet post. I am honored to have been able to read it today. Having such a wonderful person in your life is a great blessing. m
I look at a picture of Grandpa every day. I know he anxiously awaits for our honorable return. I can't believe how fast time flies. Please keep those watchful arms around my family.
PS.....(private)
Justin
okay, SUE, I'm bawling now... are you happy!!?? that was so sweet, and i'm already emotional today. i was doin alright til the last part. do you know that i still remember the last time i saw him? it was after a fball game, and he was standing in the kitchen (of our old house across the street) and he gave me a big hug, but kind of from the side (funny the details you remember...). it was just a few days later my mom didn't pick me up from school cuz she was on her way to salt lake...
Post a Comment