Heather has always loved snow globes..
Heath craves "cheerios"



(look at the size of this sunflower!! Heather is drying it out and then they will eat the sun flower seeds...)
Our son Brandon didn't get married till he was 27 yrs. old....He was waiting for the perfect girl to magically appear in his life..Peach (Brandon's nick name) posted on an L.D.S. site listing the longest bio I have ever seen..I said to Peach "no one is going to answer this..Your way to specific"..He said to me "I only need one to respond, mom"...That Beautiful girl that fit that description to a "T" was Heather..
She has been a wonderful wife and mother..Her talents are many. ( she does 150 sit-ups and push- ups daily) But, what she is known by is her gardening skills..Her food storage and emergency preparedness knowledge..She is simply amazing..She has taught me in the last couple of weeks more than I have known my whole married life about feeding my family in tough times..
The pics. above show some of her gifts and talents..But notice the Temple pic. and Martha and Mary. Heather believes in teaching her kids the gospel daily..These pics. and many more are all over her house. Her children know the scriptures because of her. Her kids learned to pray as babies.
Thanks Heather for being such a good example to our family, and for being such a great mother and wife .I know that my little ones will be watched over and cared for in good times and difficult times..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATH--- WE LOVE YOU, AND APPRECIATE HAVING YOU IN OUR FAMILY......




4 comments:
I agree, Heather is amazing! We are all better people for knowing her - she is a true friend and an excellent wife and mother. Happy Birthday Heather - you know, once you hit thirty, everything starts falling apart. :)
Love you!!
I was just telling someone the other day about their meeting story and how amazing it was! how awesome. Happy Bday Heather- I'm just sitting here wondering how many years it would take me to be a quarter of the person you are! i've probably never told you that, but i have always had great respect for you!
Man, I think you must have one shweeet famiili... She can do how many push ups? And anyone who hangs Jesus Christ to remind them of him in their kitchen, is a friend of mine:)
sue, just got your comment- you are so sweet. you always write the best things! i love 'em too, and i notice all those same things you do...
Post a Comment