My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, September 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS..





Customized Football Jersey - ImageChef.com



Customized Basketball Jersey - ImageChef.com



Custom Baseball Jersey - ImageChef.com

Our grandson Dallas is turning 8..What a wonderful life he is having..He is handsome, smart and athletic..Did I forget to mention he's going to become a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints...Yes, this is the big year for Dallas..He is going to be baptized..

Dallas loves sports...He was named after his dad's fav. football team. Dallas is sensitive and loyal. He loves his family more than anything. He loves his dog Romo..He was advanced in school because of how smart he is..He's on a 5th grade reading level.. Dallas is fun to be around and loves to tease g-pa...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS

G-MA AND G-PA LOVE YOU VERY MUCH...

5 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Happy Birthday both Dallas, and Rhonda! Hope you both had wonderful birthdays! I'm jealous! I love a good reason to celebrate...you have so many birthdays all the time :)

Joe and Marci said...

What a handsome young man - I can't believe Dallas is eight! Happy Birthday Big D, this is one of those birthdays you'll never forget! Love you.

Brittany said...

what a great name!! i cannot believe he is eight, holy cow! i remember going to eth's house when he was just little and sittin in a high chair! oh my...

Anonymous said...

Thank you grandma.How did you get those jersey pictures?





your grandson,
Dallas

Sue said...

Go to imagechef and click on sports..you can put names on anything..

Love g-ma