My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, September 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEACH...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and moreImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


When Brandon was born he came out looking like peach fuzz....Thus, he inherited the nick name "Peach"...Besides that he really is a "Peach" of a guy..

Bad mommy!!!! When you give your son coca cola, he may just want to be in the "sunshine generation" when he gets a little older...(below)


Or he may not be thrilled to go to the Jr. Prom....(I'm just sayin)

Seriously Brandon was the most wonderful child to raise..Every mom should have a son like Peach..He never gave us reason to worry or doubt him..He was loyal and true and "always" tried to please his parents..He was an incredible son, a loving brother, and now he is a kind husband and father.

Brandon has always loved sports..He's a great basketball player, racquetball player, swimmer and a fantastic golfer.
Peach loves to play risk, and axis and allies..He's very competitive, and loves to win. Winning for the Lord's team was important as well.. He served a faithful mission in Arizona.. But perhaps the greatest win of his life was finding Heather..She is the love of his life..He truly found a wife who loved him and encouraged him to be his very best..

Brandon has completed every course he has ever pursued..He is the example of someone who is constantly striving to improve himself no matter how hard the journey..He has the drive to succeed at everything he does...Perhaps the greatest accomplishment to date is the wonderful family he and Heather have created..They are constantly teaching their children the gospel and live righteous lives.


Dad and I appreciate so much the wonderful son you have been to us. You have brought us much joy.


3rd John 1:4 " I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth".
Happy Birthday son. We love you!!!!

5 comments:

The Heugly 8 said...

Happy Birthday Fuzz, I've never met anyone who works as hard as you. In every job you,ve succeeded. Just like all the brothers you are very competitive. Being closest in age with me, that competitiveness brought out some battles between you and I. We carried a few teams on our back. I'll never forget the game winning shot in region. You can be my wingman any time.
Thanks for the memories bro. You are one of a kind. I wouldn't change that for the world.

Happy Birthday you chubby old foggy

Love Justin

PS CCRRAAMMPP!!!!

Joe and Marci said...

What a great tribute to a great man. Happy Birthday Peach, thanks for keeping Joe in line at work :)
We love you!

chelle said...

What a sweet post about your wonderful son. I can see why you are so pleased. M

tiki_lady said...

I found you from britts blog! OH MY GOSH! this brought tears to my eyes. You love your son so much. I love my son, this way too. It's just a special bond and it makes it so much easier when they have always been in the light and chosen well. I hope he has a wonderful birthday.

Sue said...

I have 4 vivid memories of Brandon 1. When he was born he had an orangish pink glow with white fuzz on his head. I said he looks like a peach and it stuck. 2. His killer new stradegy that ended my domination of A and A 3. His fingers as they left the ball for a 3 point shot that sent a game into overtime. He was fouled hard but they didn't call it by the way. 4. His excited face as he described Heather to me after their first date. POP