Time has literally flown by in September......The check marks on my "to do list" reminded me that "If we don't try, we don't do: and if we don't do, then why are we here?"
I managed to do 17 posts in September....That deserves a thumbs up!!!!!!!![]()
With 8 birthdays and 2 trips no wonder I'm tired. Here's a few other wonderful things I managed to do this month., that .....I haven't blogged about yet....
Taught a food storage class in my ward with Heather..We had 35 sisters show up..It was a lot of fun and we showed 3 tables full of new ideas..We had bottled chicken and hamburger that we canned..We showed how to preserve eggs for a yr. by rubbing mineral oil on them. We had lots of yummy things you could keep for 3-5 yrs. This week I bottled 10 qts. of Grape juice and made 8 jars of yummy peach jam (from my own produce) I'm doing homemade salsa next weekend with my own tomatoes.
Not only did we go to Rachelle's surprise birthday party but we went to my Aunt Marlene's 75 th b-day party..It was great to see cousins and share past memories.
(my mom is in the middle..She is 79..Connie her older sister is 81 on the left and Marlene is on the right )
I Had a Daughter in-law lunch for Heather( we had Cafe Rio salads that I made from scratch..We had fruit salsa and homemade cinnamon chips and homemade peach pie....Had a Brothers lunch for Peach.. (we went to Lone Star) and Had a birthday dinner for Brandon's family. (He wanted Roast Beef ,mashed pot.and Gravy, Mac and Cheese, rolls and Brownies...
Spent a week in Cabo San Lucas
Went to the Baptism of my Grandson Dallas (he's my 12th g-child to be baptized)
Got Shutters for our house (the inside)
Went to football games of Hunter, Chris, Mike and Christian .Went to the BYU game with Justin and Joe
Went to the Temple with the sisters in my ward and had lunch after.
Spent 3 days with my sisters and mom ..We just chilled and laughed a ton.... Robyn came up from Las Vegas, and we celebrated Leslie and Rhonda's Birthday..

We went to the women's broadcast and was spiritually fed..(I especially loved the last talk.)We had chicken salad sandwiches and fresh fruit and veggies, and a yummy dessert..... I also got to bond with "Beau"( my #22)..We sat and smiled at one another out in the foyer..
Let's not forget the Hair-cut and color, church, Visiting teaching, house cleaning, laundry, cooking and rubbing Mark, gardening, church calling......
LIFE IS GOOD ..But extremely busy!!!
The Lord has blessed me once again with energy and health to care for my family and meet all my responsibilities..I am absolutely nothing without his help..
This is me without the Lord in my life:
This is me, when I make Room for the Lord to be a part of life.

6 comments:
I AM FREAKIN' OUT!!! I had to look like a million times at your beautifull house.. ARE YOU KIDDEN ME? And do you know what is more beautifull than your house?
You!! Look at you glow!!!
And you have to post a step by step on egg keepin;)
hey, i loved this
No rest for the weary. I hope you find to time to relax this week. Thanks for all you do for the family - you listed a bunch of stuff, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. Love you.
What a fun busy lady. But you sound like you love your life and you do have time to relax. Your home is beautiful. I so appreciated your words on my blog I will come back and visit again soon:)
You are absolutely stunning!! Your mom looks so good too! Must be nice to be blessed with good genes. ME, not so lucky! yeah waahh waaah waaahh,
YOUR home is amazing!!! can I come visit?? Would I get my own wing??
seriously, beautiful home.
You are one extremely busy lady. I know you can only accomplish so much through the help and support of the Lord. You are in the right place at the right time and you are an instrument in the hands of the Lord and he is using very well. I need my life to be a little more in tune. You are an inspiration. I know we can not run faster than we can walk and if we put His will first, he will carry us along to accomplish all that is necessary and let everything else fall to the side with out the guilty feelings.
beautiful post from a beautiful lady.
wow, you have been busy :) I love it, and we were just talking about canning butter...now we have more things to can! We need your help:) That is amazing, and what lucky sisters you have in your ward to have your ideas and help!
Post a Comment