Amigas, I missed you all very much..Mark and I escaped to Mexico..Here's a few pics. I took
Of our time together.
We stayed in the Palace in the background
We rented a glass bottom boat and went to lovers beach...Bottom right pic. notice all the seals.
We went with Friends Carrie and Phil, the pic. in the bottom right is not fuzzy..That's the humidity..Unbelievable.
Pictures of the Rui Palace that we stayed in
more pics. of the Palace
Here's Mark chillin out with a good book. Notice the horses..You could rent them and ride them on the beach.
We did lots of fun things, we saw the dolphins, went to many flea markets, layed out by the beach went sight seeing, had a couples massage and ate wonderful food..This was an all inclusive resort--- sooo..We could eat all day long and it was paid for.
The best tip of the trip was from our tour guide..I asked why their Guacamole was so good...He said they use avocados, onion, cilantro, and lime juice...Here's the tip: use a little milk so the avacados don't turn brown. We had their guacamole just about every day..Loved it.
Mark bought me some beautiful necklaces...The guy trying to sell him the jewelry kept saying "Happy Wife --Happy life"
We had a wonderful get away...and I was truly happy because I was with the one I love...
Gracias esposo Mark and all the lovely people in mexico...

4 comments:
Time away from us, comments missing, time away from life, great, time away with your eternal companion......Priceless.
I wait for the day when my kids are grown, to serve a mission with my hubby and to go on lots of vacations, I think I deserve it most days. :)
Ahhhhh, that looks so relaxing. What a beautiful resort! I love your pictures, but most of all I'm glad you got home safely.
ok, that is gorgeous! what fun!
my blog is public again!
how fun! i missed you and your blogginess...
Post a Comment