My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Halloween Week!!!!!






Halloween 2008 is a holiday to remember...Even though the world is crazy and confused...We don't have to be...Focus on our Blessings, our family and what truly matters..

Be safe and make the holidays fun for our loved ones..

3 comments:

Devri said...

thanks, you too.

Lance and Becky said...

I am so looking forward to this week, and all the fun little things to come! I'm totally serious when I say, I woke up this morning before my kiddos, I'm too excited...lame I know!

Anonymous said...

This is a busy week for us too! We are all really looking forward to the parties, booing our neighbors and dressing up!

I hope you have a great time with your family!