I LOVED CONFERENCE....
Every single word, every song, and all the emotions and feelings that came with them...I believe that I can honestly say this was my most fav. conference..Perhaps because I desperately wanted to hear from the brethren. Perhaps because, I can't remember a more troubling time, in my life..After listening to the wonderful talks, it sounds like we are headed for more of the same..
Here's my golden nuggets that will stay with me until I can read all the talks again.
I don't know everything, but I know "enough'"..
In the winters of our life, there is a summer within us.
never give up, never give in
Come what may--and love it
God will fight our battles for us
Follow the Savior--any other way is madness
Sell your summer cottage in babylon
Birds don't always sing, Bells don't always ring
Both seen and unseen Angels surround us
Pray for others to get help with your own problems
We are poisoned by degrees (degrees of worldliness)
We need to be guardians of virtue
The will to win is nothing without the will to prepare
Gratitude is the noblest virtue
find joy in the journey
When you reject the gift you reject the giver
rain falls on the just and the unjust
Life is hard, the gospel is simple
pray, pray, pray
Trust in Heavenly Father and Jesus

3 comments:
Wow, you nailed it. I think you got every quote that I loved. It was a wonderful weekend!!
Trust in Heavenly Father and Jesus, was definitely my favorite! I think at times life can be challenging I try to be so strong through it all but it's always our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ that help me through the trials. I love this post thanks for sharing this!
I love all of your golden nuggets! you are truly GOLDEN!
Post a Comment