
O.K. on two of my blogs I like to stalk..They both did this cute, and revealing post about denial...I have decided to play along...Check out theirs Smelling the flowers and On that note..
I did not have potato chips and chocolate after my breakfast cereal this morning.. I always eat a nutritious breakfast, especially when I'm in menapause.
Are you kidding me? Miss my religion class yesterday for no reason at all..Never would I do that out of lazyness. I need all the inspiration I can get.
I absolutely didn't eat 6 oreos last night while watching Dancing with the stars, I would never critique their bodies while eating.
I never shave my face because the oriental women do it.. That's just wrong..I wouldn't even think about doing that..And who would use preparation H under their eyes..I don't believe everything I hear.
I didn't wear " orange" this week 4 times, knowing that my husband hates the color..I always dress for him.
I totally didn't say my prayers in bed last night and this morning because I was too lazy..I always do the right thing.
I did not go through the garbage 4 times yesterday looking for something I thought I lost.
I would never have plastic surgery...never..not in a million..I love the way I look
Mechelle: I'm so like you..I would never put up "13" christmas trees before thanksgiving..People who do that need therapy..
I never wear turtle neck sweaters when I speak in church.... I never get nervous, And my neck never goes red....
If I had over 100 prs. of shoes, I would never tell anyone..How could you explain this? No..I would never tell a soul..Also, if I had a bedroom, that was turned into a closet..Well, that would have to be my little secret..Never would I let that one out of the bag..Me a material girl?? never!!
Wow!!!!I think I just lost 5 lbs..That's quite freeing...Just breathe..Tell the truth It will set you free.. I dare you to play along!!

10 comments:
I am so flattered that you stalk my blog, and even more flattered that you came out of hiding to say hi!
Love your list! I wouldn't tell anyone if I had 100 pair of shoes either, nope...not me!
Please come back and visit!
I would never tell anyone I had over a 100 pair of shoes. . . . . .dating all the way back to 1965. No, I don't keep things too long. I throw things away. I don't keep clutter. I never think I might NEEEEEEEEEED those someday. To me it's use it or lose it, I mean in the garbage can. So I absolutely, positively, under no circumstances, could I even think about, let alone actually have the pair of black boots that come up and over the knees that I wore to the airport when Lance left on his mission!!!!!Nope, it didn't happen.
this is hilarious! ...and i'll have to tell tanja that we're related... i started stalking her a couple weeks ago!
VERY CUTE!
You are my kind of gal! 13 trees. But I need to get some more shoes! I can see that one is not enough if we are to be fast friends!
Did you find what you were looking for? m
Britt, if you and Tanja are related does that mean we are too?
Leslie I love you..Who knew you didn't have 100 prs. of shoes,dating all the way back to to 1965...
M--I didn't find what I was looking for because I didn't have it..My g-daughter came over sunday night and made a jeopardy game up on my white board..I thought she gave me the answers..Seriously I hunted the house all day and (garbage)..I finally called my son ( after many prayers)and said Did Kinz take those answers home? he said why yes she did..I'M SCREAMING NOW!!!just thinking about it..
Okay, that was funny. Now I guess I'll have to give it a try. Even though I would never copy a fellow blogger. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
roflrofl, love love loved it! Tanja and Mechelle are TOTALLY AWESOME!
I love your blog sistah friend.. I love to see that you have posted cuz you make my day or night.. So now that I sound like a dork, I am leaving...
by the way, loved this post and will play along on Friday.
I would never copy that list esp not on Sunday/ That was very fun
I will tell you another thing Sue did not do, she did not take a razor blade one year and open all of her Christmas presents try them on and then put them back under the tree with new tape so that I couldn't tell that Christmas came early that year. Wait a minute she is still not doing that, yesterday she confessed tha the package that came by Federal Express that said to Mark on it was too big of a temptation so she did not take a razor blade again and open the package, and she sure didn't tell the love of her life that she hopes she likes that fragrance because she had never heard of it before she never makes him feel bad that he has to shop in France because he tries to find her something no one else might have, something unique and chique like she is. Mark loves the queen of cute and her razor addiction.
Post a Comment