My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, September 7, 2008

SPIRITUAL THOUGHT SUNDAY....

Matthew 19:26
"But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible"...

D&C 68:5

"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you."

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid..for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

2 comments:

Devri said...

Yea!!! No worries when the lord is on your side!!!!

Brittany said...

these are good. i'm feeling like i'm not scriptorian "enough"... just kidding. i was feeling like referencing your yesterday post!! cuz i loved it so much...