My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday's Statement..



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

One of my favorite words is "ENOUGH"..

Enough Criticizing..

Enough Comparing..

Enough Complaining...

Enough Worrying....

===========

I'm good enough

I'm pretty enough

I'm young enough

I'm rich enough

I'm thin enough

I'm smart enough

I'm talented enough

I'm loved enough

I can't be all things to all people all the time...

For today and always I'm good "ENOUGH" just the way I am...

4 comments:

Devri said...

Wow that was so great...keep up the enough, and I will try to also...

Joe and Marci said...

Suzzy,

Love the post, love the hair, love the shoes, love too.

Enough said.

#5

Brittany said...

i loved this! i never seem to feel i'm "enough" enough! for now i'll just keep pretending-

leslie reynolds said...

To be read everyday.