BEAUTIFY AMERICA..WEAR A HAT...

I've often wondered where my fascination for hats started...It wasn't from my mom because she never wore a hat...So I went on a childhood memory hunt ...We can blame everything on our childhood...I found cute pics. of me wearing a hat as a little girl..Certainly there must have been compliments.."Oh! aren't you cute in that hat"!! "Look how darling you are in that hat"...That's it!!!..Those precious comments started me on a journey that would span over 58 yrs. wearing hats, and loving every minute of it..



Here's some of my favorite pics. of my hats.. (click on the middle and the pics. will be larger)

Even my g-children love them

Even my g-children love them


My sons have always loved their hats..



Perhaps my children will remember this photo as they try to recall where their love for hats began..
I guess when it's all said and done...I JUST SIMPLY LOVE HATS...They are fun, cute, and you don't have to do your hair.....All I'm saying is when times get tough, and we can't color our hair or get a haircut, part of my 2 yr. storage plan will include my many hats......At least I'll look cute in difficult times....It's good to be me..
I think tomorrow is a say something-hat day....(Vida Boheme)

6 comments:
I LOVE HATS!!!! Yay! But what the H is up with those asian hats you were wearing? Were you laboring in the rice paddies??!! Those are great. And, in the western pic, can I just say that Mark looks like a real dude from that time! So fun
I love this posts, cuz I love hats,and you family looks beautiful in them. I have a post that I would like to invite you to see, I want to share my testimony with everyone I know and have met!!! Not a must, if you ever get bored..thats all..
Crave the hats. The only time I wore a hat was when I was pregnant and it was red with the netting that came over the eyes. Riiiight! But I've always loved your hats. I love you.
You are soooooo clever!!! I love your hats and you look good in them! V_
I lost a message. I'll try again. Sometimes I sit alone in the den, lights out, front door open, feet on the desk, eyes closed, drink within reach. . . and just listen to your music. I have thanked Heavenly Father many times for beautiful music. Sometimes I am overwhelmed with my love for beautiful music. Thank you for sharing those songs.
So cute! Joe still has the black hat and it is officially known as "Dad's hat".
There are two kinds of people, those that can wear hats and those that can't - you guys can and should - you look great!
Post a Comment