I'm not a big fan of "tags"...Probably because most of the ones I've done are long, and I sometimes think no one really cares what I think..( not any of you would ever think that..All those other people)
So I thought to myself who really creates these anyway?? Soooo...I I said to my little self..I'm going to start a new tag that is short and easy, and I do really care what all of you have to say..I've never seen a spiritual tag.. so here goes.Because the sabbath is on the 7th day--I've created a 7 question spiritual tag...Easy and short.
1. What is your Fav. Temple and why?-----I love the S.L. Temple..That is where Mark and I became an Eternal Family..I also love it for it's beauty and the sacrifices that were made to build it.. I love the San Diego Temple..It's stunning..
2. My favorite calling that I've had in the church--I love teaching the youth in Sunday School.
3.Most difficult calling--Being Relief Society President..I had 5 teenage sons..My husband was getting his Masters..and I had 7 funerals I was in charge of..Four of those were youth..Soo sad.
4.Favorite scripture story--definitely the prodigal son, Alma the younger's conversion and the strippling warriors..
5. Where would you like to serve a mission?--Hands down to New Zealand..Mark and I would love to serve there..Besides That is where My dad served his mission.
6.When did you know the Gospel was true?--I've always believed.. but when I had My firstborn son--I knew I wanted the gospel in my life..I just knew it was true..
7.Who has been a spiritual giant in your life?--My Father..He served others 7 days a week. He forever sought out the misfits..He loved everyone unconditionally..He was always in tune, and knew when you needed something..
I tag: Britt, Becky, Mother goose, Devri, Marci, Liz, Tanja, Justin, Rachelle, Brooke and anyone else who would like to play along...Just copy and post it on your blog...


7 comments:
I loooovvvveeeeee it..........
I am doing it right now.
Thanks,
I love that you were a relief society pres. You feel like one to me.
what a great idea!
I am catching up, so I have to tell you that is the craziest story about the keys.. bwahaahaa..
ok, I will get to this tag! thanks
I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)
I could just copy the first few of yours
Thanx to all of you who played along..I loved everyones posts!!
Post a Comment