My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Look at Who's getting younger!!!...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!!



I have known Cindy since whe was 15 yrs. old..She has always been part of my family..My oldest Son Justin and she have had a wonderful life together..They are best Friends.They play hard, work hard and enjoy the fruits of the labor...6 beautiful kids.

Cindy has been blessed to find something she is passionate and good at..She inspires others with her personal story of wellness and financial freedom..She has her own business and is extremely succesful..But what I would like you to know more than that, is her generosity..She and Justin have helped others with their good fortune...They haven't forgotten the tough times and the lessons they have learned .I love that success hasn't changed them, except they do more to help others..
This is a picture that was taken for the Isagenix magazine..Cindy not only sells the products, she does seminars and teaches at Isagenix University. If you want more info. on what she does go to this website.....trimup.isagenix.com
Cindy is fun to be around and enjoys cheering her kids in all their activities..Today as we celebrate cindy and her life.....I want to say Thanks Cindy for loving my son and loving me..You have always been a friend, having you as a relative is a bonus..

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!
Love Sue and Mark

Thanks for giving me such gorgeous grand kids...Seriously you are one hot mamma!!

5 comments:

Devri said...

She is beautiful, and so are her kids.. I love it when people do not forget who they are even if they have become successful. Down to earth is the best..

Hb and have a great day.

Brittany said...

yay! happy bday. what a hottie!!

The Heugly 8 said...

Thank you Mom that was really nice

I can't wait to show Cindy when she gets home

Joe and Marci said...

Happy Birthday to the first daughter-in-law, the one that the rest of us are compared to...
Love you! :)

The Heugly 8 said...

Sue,

Wow, I don't know what to say!! Thank you so much! I have always looked up to you (usually I'm looking down,unless I'm sitting,then I'm looking up, but you know what I mean:) Thank you for always being there for me whenever I have needed you.I have definately learned alot from you through the years, and I want to thank you for all your advice, it has helped me more than you'll ever know! I feel like we have gotten even closer over the last couple of years, than ever before and I am so grateful for our relationship. I truly feel like I can talk to you about anything, and it's awesome how well you understand me.Thank you for everything you do to keep the family close, that's one of the first things I noticed, when I first met justin, is how close your family was, because I wanted my family to be like that too... And now it is! Thank you for loving me, and thank you for loving my kids the way you do, my family would not be the same without you! I love you so much!
Hugs, Cindy