My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, November 20, 2008

To the luv of my life..Happy 39 yrs. together!!!!!

We have had a colorful life....

We have always leaned on one another


I love holding his hands
Markee luvs his woman!!
Mark and I have always had each others back!!
I like to put my hands all over Mark
I have always had a little white trash in me and Mark has a great feminine side that I adore..

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Whenever I tell Mark that I luv him..He always says back to me "half as much" meaning he loves me more..Whatever!!

What a roller coaster life we have had...Lots of hills and valleys...We have had it all..happy times, hard times, easy times, and sad times...We have had lean years and fat years. We have had poor years and rich years..We have had healthy years and years of sickness..

But----I would not change a single year in our life..We have grown up together, we have cried on each others shoulders..We have encouraged and supported each one through thick and thin.

I have been blessed beyond what I have deserved..

To my Darling Markee--I would marry you over and over again..You are my one and only, my reason for living..Everything that has brought me the most joy in my life has come from you..5 incredible sons and their families..

Happy Anniversary!!!! Could there be another 39 yrs? left for us to share..I certainly hope so.
Sue loves Mark

14 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

What a happy sweet post. I am very happy for you two to have each other and to be so in love it is so nice to see.

Joe and Marci said...

Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people in the whole world! I love the pictures, I love the post. 39 years! I think you two kids are going to make it :)

Brooke said...

Congratulations guys! It takes true love to last that long and you definately have it! 39 more? I would say...eternity!

Anonymous said...

Happy annicersary to you both and what a sweet,sweet post!

Love your pictures, you still have stars in your eyes!

The Heugly 8 said...

Happy Anniversary, Thanks for all the great memories.

I love you both so much.

How about a cycle of fat and healthy years.

Ethan & Amy said...

39 years. Good job. I was around 34of those years. But this is not about me. It's about "U". Thank you for me making me part of your life for so long. Had you not adopted me I never would have known such great parents. You may have never known such a weird child. Surely I can't choose the cup in front of you. Congrats and all the best today.
Love
"Middle"

Brittany said...

you are so sweet! how wonderful a tribute... love you guys

Sue said...

Ethan you are such a middle child..You know perfectly well, that you were our only planned out pregnancy..Whatever weird child..But truth be told, if I would have seen an adorable little "you" around, I for sure would have snatched you up in a heart beat..

Thanx everyone for your kind comments..It was a Fab. day..
I'll for sure be blogging about it soon.

Brittany said...

THANK YOU!!!! sex in a pan... i kept wanting to call it "better than sex cake" but i knew that wasn't right... that's something else... YES! that's what my mom used to call it. and no, i haven't heard the 's' word... whatchu talkin' 'bout?

Sue said...

I wanted to express gratitude to Gayle..My sister's daughter in-law..

During the summer she came to my home and took the pics. of Mark and Me (in the Green jacket)..She did it for free..She did a great job, and I've been savin the pics. till now. thanx Gayle and Happy belated Birthday...

shauna said...

You continue to inspire. I can only hope and pray and WORK for a marriage like that. You are a beautiful couple. Here's to many more years--[champagne glasses full of apple cider "clink, clink, clinking"]

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you. What a great example you have been to Corbin and me. Thank you for the nice compliments. It helps to have two great looking people for pictures to turn out so good:)

Joe and Marci said...

39 Years,

I couldn’t have asked for better parents. After nearly 32 years, I can honestly say that I have the best parents on the planet. Seriously. Trust me.

I remember coming out of anesthesia (after my lithotripsy) sitting there with Marci. In a lost moment, I remember wanting mom to come and see me and bring me some spaghetti of all things. (I know it’s not a woobie blanket, but it’s close.) To this day, I have never had better spaghetti.

Dad never missed a game, Dad was always there. I remember coming home late one night (probably making the wrong choices) and expecting Dad to produce a piercing “one-liner”. Well, he did. He said, “Dad loves you.” Making the wrong choices was not what it was cracked up to be.

Mom and Dad, it would take all day to say thank you. Thank you for the memories, the lessons, the love, the examples, everything.

#5

Vicki Lynne said...

Congratulations to the two of you. I even got Perry to read this one. Great post...I'm sure your family is touched by your sweet example.