Our anniversary was amazing..The love we felt for each other radiated throughout the day...I started out the night before and gave Mark a menu..I said" here, check the boxes of what you would like for Breakfast at 6:30 a.m on our Anniversary....So I got up at 5:30 and began Waffles, strawberries, hashbrowns, bacon and o.j... Simply delish..I then gave Mark all his presents...
He didn't give me anything, but I wasn't disappointed either, we had just been to New York and he spoiled me there..Plus he bought me an ottoman for my family room..
Mark knew I was going to the Temple the morning of our Anniversary.....As I opened the car door, there were 3 Ralph Lauren Boxes and my fav. running shoes and a card....
Oh the excitement!!! I was very surprised...But I had to wait till after the temple to open them..I waited all day..Finally the big reveal.. I spread everything all over the couch and began un- wrapping..
O.K. Something was wrong..Very wrong..They were size 8's and a med..That was correct...Can you see it???? look closely..
He didn't give me anything, but I wasn't disappointed either, we had just been to New York and he spoiled me there..Plus he bought me an ottoman for my family room..
Mark knew I was going to the Temple the morning of our Anniversary.....As I opened the car door, there were 3 Ralph Lauren Boxes and my fav. running shoes and a card....
Oh the excitement!!! I was very surprised...But I had to wait till after the temple to open them..I waited all day..Finally the big reveal.. I spread everything all over the couch and began un- wrapping..
O.K. Something was wrong..Very wrong..They were size 8's and a med..That was correct...Can you see it???? look closely..

Does this help??
My sweet hubby who always tries to buy me the nicest gifts bought me a size 8 in girls...I laughed my head off..When Mark came home I held up the outfit and he lost it...He laughed harder than I did.. Its definitely one for the books..
He loves me, he really, really loves me!!!!
This post was approved of by Mark..I would never embarrass him without his approval....(Yeh, I probably would have, But I didn't, this time.
Have a great day, and-------- go Cougars!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥

10 comments:
First of all Happy Anniversary!! And thanks for all of the sweet, warm and thoughtful comments! I love your blog!! I have just been so busy lately, ya know what I mean...
OH my goodness! This is too funny! What a funny memory for you to remember! I hope he kept the receipt or you could re gift it to one of your beautiful grand kids! Thanks for the laughs!! Have a wonderful weekend!
that is seriously funny!! you should have 'modeled' one for him!! hahaha
oh my hahahaha that is priceless I love it! What a sweetie
Too funny, I guess that's where I chime in and say it's the thought that counts! ;)
I was laughing all day just thinking about it. I like the "comparison" picture - I'm still laughing.
Those would look darling on Koko :)
Oh, and Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Oh my heck! That is the funniest thing ever! He is so sweet! You gotta give him credit for trying!
What a great memory! That is just too funny! Happy Anniversary!
Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/
happy anniversary day. that was so funny. no, i can't top it. pun on words, top. very cool. happy blogging. you are very blessed, i love your blog.
Happy Anniversary, and how funny is that! What a cute wife you, and what a great hubby! Oh, and I can't believe you waited to open your gifts...I am the WORST at surprises...I love um, but I hate um! It's weird!
Post a Comment