The many faces of Mckenna...This is the sweet face
Seriously this picture is not about you g-pa..Sorry Kenna, you know how much he loves to tease you...
the scary face of Kenna
"the" hold me up I'm beautiful in the water face
The wait-- for the "pose face" of Mckenna
Kennas skip bo face with g-pa
The I'm so guilty eating cookies face
I'm the center of attention face..
I just bought this new jacket face..
This is McKenna's performance face..she just did her dance recital..
Look at my "cute bun" face
I'm practicing my ice skating face
Are you ready for my performance face
Could you please hold the umbrella so I don't get burned face
I'm sittin next to my g-pa who loves me face
I have the best g-parents in the world face
Kenna as you can see is a delightful child who loves life..She tries everything with a smile on her face. She is the cousin that everyone wants for a friend..She's nice and easy to get along with.Kenna is great at sports, and dancing and singing..She loves her dog romo but he loves her more than anyone in the family..Kenna loves her father in Heaven and loves her family very much..
We love you Miss Mckenna Eve and hope you have a great birthday month..
love g-ma and g-pa Heugly
♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:
McKenna, you are such a beautiful girl on the inside AND the outside. We are so glad to be in the same family as you!!! Happy Birthday (soon) :)
ohh how sweet! she is so beautiful!
Thanks for this post mom. Kenna really liked it. They love checking themselves out on your blog. She loves you guys so much. Hopefully she can stay sweet much longer.
Happy birthday, what a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment