BUSY..BUSY..BUSY...This has been such a fun season for the Heugly's..Lots of gatherings and memories..We have been out of town for a week..Soo here's a little catch up before I post about our fun trip to Chicago.
We went to see "Bolt" with Joe and Marci's family..When we got there we were the only ones there..So here's the gang singing down front.. ( not my best photo work)
Colin was sittin next to me with all the popcorn and treats.. ( excellent photo work)
We were invited to Joes family ward christmas party..(Dakota sang a solo) I have to say one of the "best ever" christmas parties I have been to..The theme was the polar express..All the kids were in jammies..They served Breakfast..Stuffed French toast, sausage, hash browns, orange juice, Hot Choc., and donuts..Then they did the Polar Express story..Dakota did an awesome job singing..


Dakaota getting ready for her solo. Joe also played Santa and gave whistles to all the children..Fun, fun party.Thanx for inviting us to go.




One Sunday Ethan had some Christmas gifts to drop off that I ordered from him..So he and Amy and the kids stayed for dinner and made cookies...
The day before We left for Chicago one of my blogging friends came to my house and delivered some tutus that she made for me...This is Devri with 3 of her beautiful children..She has 4 more, that were in school..Devri and I had never met before.We comment on each others blog, and through her posts saw that she made darling tutus..So I emailed her and the rest is history..It was so exciting to meet her in person..I wish she could have stayed longer...Thanx Devri for making the trip to my house.. I luv the tutus and can't wait for the girls to try them on..( you can sorta see the color purple in the background..That's the tutus..She also made tutus for the dolls and head bands..
My neighbor gift for the last 8 years has been quote books..This year Dakota helped me deliver them, because Mark has a hurt foot...Thanx KoKo..
We went to see "Bolt" with Joe and Marci's family..When we got there we were the only ones there..So here's the gang singing down front.. ( not my best photo work)
Colin was sittin next to me with all the popcorn and treats.. ( excellent photo work)
We were invited to Joes family ward christmas party..(Dakota sang a solo) I have to say one of the "best ever" christmas parties I have been to..The theme was the polar express..All the kids were in jammies..They served Breakfast..Stuffed French toast, sausage, hash browns, orange juice, Hot Choc., and donuts..Then they did the Polar Express story..Dakota did an awesome job singing..

Dakaota getting ready for her solo. Joe also played Santa and gave whistles to all the children..Fun, fun party.Thanx for inviting us to go.




One Sunday Ethan had some Christmas gifts to drop off that I ordered from him..So he and Amy and the kids stayed for dinner and made cookies...
The day before We left for Chicago one of my blogging friends came to my house and delivered some tutus that she made for me...This is Devri with 3 of her beautiful children..She has 4 more, that were in school..Devri and I had never met before.We comment on each others blog, and through her posts saw that she made darling tutus..So I emailed her and the rest is history..It was so exciting to meet her in person..I wish she could have stayed longer...Thanx Devri for making the trip to my house.. I luv the tutus and can't wait for the girls to try them on..( you can sorta see the color purple in the background..That's the tutus..She also made tutus for the dolls and head bands..
My neighbor gift for the last 8 years has been quote books..This year Dakota helped me deliver them, because Mark has a hurt foot...Thanx KoKo..

6 comments:
We look forward to your quote books and enjoy them throughout the year...even sharing some with our kids. Thanks! Beautiful grandaughter of yours who delivered ours!
How sweet and what beautiful grandchildren you have
Devri is my sister. I love that so many are so kind to her as she is so far away from me. Your family is beautiful. Love to you and Merry Christmas.
Hey I didn't know my sis stalks your blog!!!! funny...
Man,, Our skit should have been with your night it sounds like ,
glad to see you had a great time, and welcome back.. thanks for your kind words and the photo (I think)..lol
you have such a beautiful family.
Nothing like a home cooked meal. Thanks mom dinner was great and the cookies were so good. The kids had a lot of fun decorating those. I had a lot of fun eating them.
Post a Comment