My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, December 19, 2008

December is raining gifts on Mark..

Glitter Photos
Have you ever met a person that has a sparkly personality and is always clowing around?
Do you know our Mark?
Look at that great smile!!..must be cause he's reading the scriptures..He reads from the friend all the time..

Mark with one of his puppies..

back at ya!!!

Christmas and Birthday in the same month..Only special people get to celebrate their birthday the same month that we celebrate the birth of our saviour. Mark is an extrordinary young man.

He's talented in many areas of his life..He loves to play sports. Especially basketball..He likes to swim and play games. Mark has a very sensitive spirit..He studies his scriptures and knows the stories in the book of mormon. Mark is a great help to his mom and dad. He's smart and a very nice and thankful person. I love all his thank you notes.

Mark have a great b-day month and know that g-pa and g-ma love you very much..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

Liz and Jake said...

Happy Birthday Mark! I can't believe how big you are getting!
We love you...Jake and Liz

marcia@joyismygoal said...

What a happy cutie Happy B-day!!!

Brooke said...

How sweet! You are so lucky to have such cute grandkids!

Devri said...

You are definatly special!!

What a cute puppie...

You are one gorgeous lady!!!

Hope you are having a joyful holiday season....

ps. I am stealing a photo from you, but It's ok, it is the one of me....

Joe and Marci said...

Happy Birthday Mark!! You are such a great cousin and nephew, we love you very much!!!!!!

tiki_lady said...

oh how sweet! happy birthday mark! I love that puppy!