I am one of your sons,
Who happened to figure out the "code"
to your blog.
It kind of feels like being a brain surgeon -
if I was a brain surgeon.
I thought it was on point,
Considering the fact - I am personally blamed...
for breaking into the Christmas closet like 800 times.
(Even if is was true)
So, why not break into the blog on Christmas Eve?
Mom, you remember ... you were there.
I will never forget mom throwing
this jacket down the stairs. (after I broke the lock)
"Fine - Christmas is Over!"
As you can see from the 78 Christmas Trees (previous post)-
She still hasn't figured how to cancel Christmas.
Nice try precious.
Thanks for bringing joy to our lives.Colin's face says it all.
From pirates to sourcream potatoes.
Take me now -
It doesn't get better than this!

If you pay attention,
You'll see Dad's true side.
Tonight, it hit me like a ton of bricks.
I am lucky to be your son.
I truly have the best parents in the world.
Seriously - google it.
Dad, you have helped me in more ways
I can count. No words can explain.
From learning how to wrap,
to learning when it's worthing bending over or not.
I am lucky to have you.
You're my greatest mentor.
I still believe that parents
can be your best friends.
Merry Christmas!
Joyeux Noel!

5 comments:
Wow!! Only you could possibly pull off a hostile takeover..
No matter how hard We tried to hide presents you would find them..Isn't it Ironic that you now have a son who does the same thing..
Thank you for that nice tribute.Dad and I are lucky to have you for a son..
We luv you mom and Dad ♥♥♥
Can't wait for tomorrow
Yay for Blog Breaking and Entering! Sweet post...
a sweet post but you trespassed on sacred ground. LOL, very early on my daughter posted in on my blog. I was so surprised but she too left me a very sweet message. HF truly understands children and parents, LOL, he grants you the very child you were to your parents. rofl,, I knew He always had a sense of humor.
That's awesome...I love the costume/makeup! Very impressive! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas, and I was wondering if you knew what website it is that you can print off your blog like a journal! You always know the "good stuff"!
Post a Comment