Happy Birthday Ethan. You're finally a big boy. 35 "huge" ones. You have two older brothers and two younger ones. All your Brothers love you and want to hang out with you. It must be your sparkling personality. You have always gotten along with everyone. Why else would you be the perfect middle child. You are good fantastic at everything you do.

Eth --You have gone from this ==
to this....
And from this----
to this..What a wonderful life you have had. Count your many blessings--name them one by one..
You have had great brothers to grow up with and grow old together
You are a priesthood holder, and care about your membership in the gospel
You are a hard worker
You know how to have a fabulous time
You love your parents
You love your grandmother and have loved teasing her for years
You have "one son" that adores you and imitates everything you do
You love halloween and playing jokes on others
You have a wife who's your best friend
But its worth every second of it, to have you in my life...Happy Birthday "son"..We love you, appreciate you, and wish you a very happy successful life.
Love Mom and Dad
♥♥♥♥♥



5 comments:
did you get a new one already
You are referring to the computer? no I didn't. But I got on this morning and I believe I got a tender mercie. I could see everything so I started blogging again.
We are so dependant on these things aren't we?
The new one isn't s'pose to be here till the 24th..I'm crossing my fingers.
happy bday Ethan! you always keep everyone laughing...
Look at this stuff.... Isn't it neat.. Wouldn't you think my collections complete.... At 35 who quotes little mermaid. A man barely hanging on. I mean come on I grow up with all boys and I'm young, and know what? I'm freaking 35, go to bed at 10, watch American Idol, (so what dawg...) and have a teenage daughter who talks about that time of month during dinner. Really!!!! What the crap is going on. This is like bazaaroo world.
TY (thank you, that's how we say it in WOW World of Warcraft) mom for the post. You are awesome. Always nice to feel special. You and dad have always made me feel "real....." special, despite me being the middle child.
Love ya!!!
Hey Aunt Sue just wanted to let you know that we are going private. Email me at corbygail@comcast.net. Thanks Gail.
Post a Comment