Whenever I eat healthy and exercise properly and try to live a better life style something inside me wants to rebel!!
My skin is uncomfortable losing those unwanted pounds that brought so much misery and pain. Who wants to feel better?, look ten yrs. younger? fit in their skinny clothes? And so today along with my shedding pds. I shed some attitude..a little humor that gets me thru the day..
I can't wait for the lose skin.
This is all I want to do
Don't happy cheerful people bug ya sometimes?
My personal favorite
Nothing makes me smile like a good "rip"
Who says imitation is the best compliment ?
Don't fix me, I can do that all by myself ...
Don't you just love an honest woman ?

Smile it's all good ...
Don't you just love an honest woman ?

Smile it's all good ... Do you have attitudes that need adjusting? feel free to share..I feel so much better
Have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:
Thanks for the laugh, those are great!
i love these! and i totally loved the husband questions- i'm doing that one for sure! ps- the only pics i took are the ones under "the last wedding pix"... everything else was taken by an old football player who was at the temple cuz he's friends with brianna's family! he came and told me he'd be posting them on his website and that i could use them! awesome (i just wish he was at the reception too!!)
Haha those are funny i Have a Thou shall not whine sign here that i say is for my kids but it is really for me:)
Those cracked me up.. I need my attitude adjusting, I thought maybe you were going to offer a can of Whoop butt. just saying..
tee hee!!!
How are you, hope you are great!
hey i just saw your comment! it's so funny that you asked about the mac and cheese- in Fiji, they don't use cheese in cooking! (whats up with that?!) so Suka thinks it's weird that we cook with cheese so much! he usually only eats cheese on his sandwiches (unless its a recipe i'm sneaking it into and he doesn't know!) I was also gonna tell you that I emailed those same questions to suka and he actually did it and answered! so hilarious!
Thanks for the humor...I needed it after Sunday :)
Speaking!! Oh that is Awesome!! That is a secret dream of mine:) On what topic? What are the dates 20 lbs by April is a tough goal I hope you are successful.
rofl, i love these!
Post a Comment