My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines weekend♥♥♥


"If I could personally:


Give you my heart--


Or my favorite pr. of shoes

Or knit you a smitten mitten:


Or give you a bouquet of red roses:
Or a huge box of Chocolates:

I definitely would..But seeings as I can't, I wish you all a very happy Valentines weekend!!

soo.....



and know that you are loved and I appreciate you all ♥♥♥







5 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

I love you Mom, happy Valentine's Day to the greatest mother in the world. I sure you love you and Dad.

#5

Vicki Lynne said...

Happy Valentines Day, Sue!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

how sweet you are so nice:)

Brittany said...

darling post, and your fun babysitting pics are awesome! busy week!

tiki_lady said...

ok, i so want one of those SMITTEN mittens!!! how adorable is that?