My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"I WILL" FOREVER AND ALWAYS♥♥




Matt Reynolds takes Brianna Reynolds and become husband and wife (yes! they both had the same last name).

They got married at the SL Temple.. Here's Peach and Heather, Mark and I ,my sis Robyn and her husband Ryan, my other sis Rhonda, and my mom..
a little lunch at the Joseph Smith bldg.
Brianna showin off her uggs under her wedding dress
Cute Becky with 3 week old Halle Mae!! too cute
Britt and Epeli
Gram is fixing the collar of her son-in law

sister bonding


cousins networking--"So how's the Job?--How's the fam?
Liz and Becky socializing
Rhonda my mom and Robyn

My baby sis came from Las vegas to be here
Rhonda (my sis) and her hubby Dennis

Lance Jr. Rylie Becky and Mark

Suka Epeli and Britt.. baby girl on board!!
Momma and Papa bear getting ready to say goodbye to baby bear # 4

chillin
Beautiful wedding cake # 1

Fabulous wedding cake # 2 honoring Matts number 70 that he played on byu football team.
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Matt and Brianna we wish you all the happiness in the world. Thanks for sharing the memory with your family.It was a great day!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

Devri said...

I love weddings, specially eternal ones.

you are all so delicious.

Joe and Marci said...

Great pictures!! Sorry that we missed the party, we were there in spirit...

tiki_lady said...

how wonderful! I love that cake! Thanks for popping by sue. I have been a horrible blogging friend. when life settles again. I will be able to leave more comments/

Anonymous said...

I love the idea that she wore Uggs underneath her wedding dress, that's just the best!

Brittany said...

beautiful pictures! i'm so glad you were taking some, cuz i was slacking...

Anonymous said...

I love any excuse to get together with family! Weddings and babies are the best though!