My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To tell or not to tell...



I would never say that my hair looks cute today..I never brag.




I did not fall asleep in the "Pink Panther" movie on sat. That would be so not cool




I am not going to an Obituary class tomorrow night in our ward.. That's just morbid. Who wants to be that organized and have all that done in case of an emergency..Not me.




I wouldn't think of getting my nails done now! we are in an economic crunch.




sleep is so over rated. I'm only getting 4 hrs. a night, and I'm totally fine with that.




The Japanese women shave their faces. I would never do that even though its a great way to exfoliate, and those Japanese women have gorgeous complexions. I'm not that easily influenced.


People who exercise twice a day and don't eat sugar, bread or carbonation need to be examined.


Who's "that determined" to lose a lot of weight in a very short time?. certainly not me!

4 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I think you told:D

Anonymous said...

Wow! You must be motivated! You deserve to be pampered, especially in an economic crunch.

Anonymous said...

I think you and I would get a long just fine and I agree with Supercool Hotmama that you deserve to be pampered in this economic crisis! Just every now and again!

Thanks for playing!

tiki_lady said...

LOL, i have done a few of your have nots.