My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, March 2, 2009

Bragging Rights..

Congratulations Jake ♥♥♥♥♥




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more








I LUV bragging about my kiddos!!

Last week I got to celebrate my son "Jake" in receiving his award for the "40 under 40" Utah's Rising Stars.


Every year 40 Utah business leaders under the age of 40 are chosen to honor. These are successful youthful energetic people who have excelled in the workforce. Their accomplishments were published in the Utah Business magazine.


We had a table just for our Family, at Little America. After serving Lunch to everyone they showed videos of each Honoree. Mark was there and all 5 sons. Jakes wife Liz, and her parents were there too.

We were all very proud of you, Jake.

6 comments:

Vicki Lynne said...

You must be very pleased. Honor to you and Mark as well for such an accomplished son!

Devri said...

That is awesome, you should be proud!!!

btw- I loved your to tell or not to tell.. and you never emailed me with your news.. come on I am waiting....;0)

Anonymous said...

That's definately a proud mommy moment, good for Jake! Maybe it's the name?!? Do you think?

marcia@joyismygoal said...

That is awesome, IT IS so nice to be the proud mama!!!

Joe and Marci said...

Nice work Jake,

I didn't know 40 under 40 had to do with the 40 yard dash in 40 seconds after that lunch they served us.

tiki_lady said...

wow, serious bragging rights you got there!