KAUAI, HAWAII


























Our trip to Hawaii was awesome. It rained a little but didn't hurt us at all. It was gorgeous.
===================================================================
===================================================================
HUNTERS BAPTISM







Hunter got baptized. Justin and Cindy hosted a wonderful party afterwards at their house. They ordered food from Rumbi Grill. Lots of family and friends attended.Well done guys! It was a fun time.
=====================================================================
BROTHERS LUNCH AT ITALIAN VILLAGE

Brothers lunch to celebrate Jake, Joe and Mark's birthday!! Thanks to Justin who paid for lunch. The boys got their fav. NFL team clock.
Christian's program




=====================================================================
BROTHERS LUNCH AT ITALIAN VILLAGE

Brothers lunch to celebrate Jake, Joe and Mark's birthday!! Thanks to Justin who paid for lunch. The boys got their fav. NFL team clock. ==================================================================
Christian's program




Christian had a program at his school celebrating Utah..He was a pioneer. It was incredible.
Christian smiled the whole program!
================================================================

BIRTHDAY/ TEMPLE DEDICATION

March 22, was Mark's 63rd b-day and Draper Temple Dedication

On Sat. we started to plant our garden..But this is what we saw outside. our spring flowers are beginning to bloom!
===================================================================
BIRTHDAY/ TEMPLE DEDICATION

March 22, was Mark's 63rd b-day and Draper Temple DedicationJoe and Marci hosted a b-day dinner for Mark. We had roasted chicken...Mashed potatoes and gravy, and mac and cheese..I made chocolate cake with ginoche frosting..yummo. Peach and Jakes family came over later to wish Mark happy b-day..It was a fun day.
Mark and I went to the 11:30 session, of the Temple dedication Broadcast. I loved every minute. I cried when everyone sang The spirit of God like a fire is burning.
=============================================================
Yes, March was jam packed with fun and spiritual times. We also went to Phoenix, but I didn't take pictures. Yvonne (Marks step mom took us to dinner at the roof at JS building. It was delicious.)
Mark and I went to the 11:30 session, of the Temple dedication Broadcast. I loved every minute. I cried when everyone sang The spirit of God like a fire is burning.
=============================================================
Yes, March was jam packed with fun and spiritual times. We also went to Phoenix, but I didn't take pictures. Yvonne (Marks step mom took us to dinner at the roof at JS building. It was delicious.)
Many people who I love had b-day's as well.....Andrew, Jake, Joe, Brittany, Mark, Robyn, and Amy's on the 29th!!
Whew!! I made it, and I'm caught up with my blogging. You all know how good that feels..Yes, indeed I need a hug!

3 comments:
Hugs to you for your great blog. I need to catch mine up now.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MARK FROM THE BOLYARDS!!!
oh my word! this has so much to comment on. Love how the brothers are so close and they celebrate.
In fact, I love how your entire family is close. Our extended family and siblings are close like that too, the bummer part is we don't live close enough to each other.
I love the draper temple and the baptism!
But most of all, I love that you went to my island! Kauai!
It is my favorite! My mom is there now and we are contemplating going for spring break because we fly free!
my son is accepted to BYU hawaii and we really want him to go there the first year, to know the culture, the people and his relatives!
Post a Comment