From braces, watching over our garden, to being a leader
We honor You;

As our greatest mentor, we honor You;

To being competitive, we honor You!

To learning new things, and teaching from the heart, we honor You;

To having fun, and laughing together, we honor You;

To hard work and patience, we honor You;

To showing us the way, we honor You;

To holding us in your lap, we honor You!
And to loving our mother, we honor You !
2 comments:
My naughty naughty son who keeps hijacking my blog!! I have to say, it's way o.k. especially when honoring such a great guy.
I don't think I'll change my password till Joe does a b-day post on me!!! 2 weeks and counting.
happy happy bday to you, Mark! you have done a marvelous job with your family, your wonderful boys, your work... we all look up to you! hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment