Heather and Amy
Just us girls
Amy's new glasses
decorating a few cookies
Ethan and the love of his life
Liz and Amy
The Fam...
Amy and her daughter Kaeli
The fam. at ChristmasAmy and Cindy
Amy married my 3rd son Ethan. What a fun loving girl. When we first saw her we thought she looked like Drew Barrymore. When she does her hair a certain color and style there is definitely similarities.... EVERYONE loves to be around Amy. She's nice, happy and easy to get along with. She always volunteers to help out.
She became a member of the church after she and my son got married. A few yrs. ago their family was sealed in the SLC Temple. Amy is active in her ward and contributes a lot. Amy is a wonderful mom and a great wife. She loves my son and her children very much. Amy works full time, and yet finds the time to do what matters.
Amy is competitive. She loves games, war craft and sports. I think Amy is Ethan's greatest competitor when it comes to games. They both love winning.
Amy is a great cook, and does crafts for her family. She is a riot to have at parties. We are all so glad she part of our clan.
Amy have a happy Birthday and know that Mark and I love you very much. Thank you for giving us such gorgeous g- children. You know that they are special in our hearts.
♥♥♥♥♥♥



Amy is a huge Dallas Fan!!

4 comments:
Happy birthday Amy!
Happy birthday to your fun daughter-in-law!
love all the pics.
Thanks for all your comments on my blog lately. I like too hear other's opinions and find out that I'm not messing my kids up too badly!
Dang, i just know I would love AMY!!!
Post a Comment