My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, March 20, 2009

My baby sis. is having a birthday!!

Today I am for my sister Robyn




It's your birthday and you are loved!!


Yes "YOU"..





Pictures of Robbie and her darling hubby Ryan!

Oh how she loves her g-kids♥♥

My sis Rhonda, Robyn and my mom


Our fam...
most recent pic. at Matts wedding



Mom and Rob..


Me and Robyn

I miss you, I wish you didn't live so far away!! I know for sure that :
Robyn was meant to come to this earth, in a "big way"..She weighed 2 lbs. They wrote her up in the newspaper saying she had a 5o-5o chance of survival. With faith and blessings she fought the odds!! Oh how we adored her.

I'm the oldest with Rhonda and Leslie not far behind. Robbie came giving my mom and dad 4 daughters..Thank heavens my mom had a son. Our brother Wally came not long after Robyn. My mom had 5 kids by the time she was 30.


Robyn is a character! She is funny, clever and she just makes you feel better about yourself as a person. She married young, to a wonderful man Ryan. Together they have raised 4 sons.
Their life is filled with happy times with their kids and g-kids.

What I love about Robyn is she can make something out of nothing..She has talent and can be creative with whatever she has on hand.

Robyn is a great cook, and especially a good baker! she was known for her cookies that she would take to who ever needed them.
Generosity is one of Roby'ns greatest gifts. She is always thinking of others beofre herself.

Robyn is a wonderful sister, daughter, wife, and mother. But I think her greatest love has been being a g-ma!! Her little ones crave her and miss her when when she isn't around.
Robyn I love you and appreciate all you have taught me!!


May you have the best day ever♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Such a wonderful tribute. I miss Robbie too. Thanks to you Sue for remembering all your families birthday. You are awesome!

Love you,

Rachelle

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Thanks for posting this, Susan! I love hearing about my mother n' law from your perspective. But, what's funny is I could say all the same things...they're all true! She is such a fun person with the loudest, bestest laugh in the world!

Robyn does make everyone feel special & it's obvious how much she enjoys seeing other people be happy. Just being w/her family seems to be all it takes to make her happy..such a simple person. I
love that! I love, "MOM", & I'm lucky to call you that!