My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday's " making peace" with my square"Toes".....



Spring is here!! Time for the pedicures and some new shoes and sandals!! (these are my feet)


TINY PROBLEM!!!!

My feet don't look like these (I have foot envy)

Perhaps I need to camouflage the corns, and bunnions with some nails!!



Or some great polish!

these would hide everything, and be comfortable!!


OR MAYBE--I just need shoes that would distract from my problems!




Who am I kidding? square toes deserve square shoes!


Oh well!! at least I have toes, and they do what they are suppose to..Help me walk!!!

BUT A GIRL CAN DREAM RIGHT??



6 comments:

tiki_lady said...

oh my word! an entire post dedicated to shoes and toes!! I love it!! thanks for dropping by! I have missed blogging

kado! said...

I'm so glad you stopped by!...I can only hope to be as inspiring as Tanja!

I have HUGE feet..and have ALWAYS had foot-envy...not until the last few years of my life I have decided to love them for what they are..long toes and all...I watched a live surgery on TV where the women had a joint in her toes removed to make her feet smaller...and you know what...I just figured...it's really not worth that...I'll just stick to buying BIG shoes! LOL!

love your blog!

Brittany said...

i had to look twice cuz i thought i was looking at my mom's toes!!! my brothers always tease her that if she stubs one, she stubs all five! peli has them too, from both my mom and suka!!

Shauna said...

You have beautiful toes!
♥ Hugs ♥

Karies place said...

Just a random blogger stopping by to say hi. And some of those photos look OUCH! :)

Ethan & Amy said...

I got to be honest. It has always freaked me out. I got my moms looks, my moms wit, but I am so glad the square toes were not passed along. Although I really appreciate those square toes and flat feet on my back. They work wonders on the crooks. :) Love ya mom!!