My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, March 15, 2009

32 yrs. ago I had twins .....and Josef

Joe rubbing his dad's shoulders..


little kissing action!

Joe's adorable family


Joe and his brother Justin at a BYU game

Joe makes a great joker don't you think?

He doesn't need a mask to be the joker of the family
most recent photo of the fam. together

come on!! give us a smile

twinners♥♥♥

at the Draper Temple open house

Joe was santa at our christmas party. His daughter Dakota was his helper
Joe's family at Christmas

Joe, Jake and dad playin games

Jo Jo and the love of his life

Joe loves his Bears team
His daughter Camri
Joe has always had a fascination with bears!
Our trip to Chicago to see the Bears play




Josef Collins was the second twin born. He weighed 6lbs. 8oz. He was the caboose. Mark and I were going to stop at 4 kids. When we found out we were having twins, we knew Heavenly Father had something else in mind for us..We "specialized"..Having 5 sons was an absolute blessing for me and I believe to my boys as well.

Joe has been a joy from day one. He loved to laugh and he loved to eat. Two things that have followed him through out his life.

Joe was the only son to play high school sports. He played center on the alta football team.

He was on the honor roll many times. Joe served a mission to France. The same place his dad served and the same mission that he met his wife (the last 2 weeks of his mission).

Joe is the Ceo of his company and he also teaches at the university of Phoenix.

He's serving as Executive secretary in his ward.

What I love the most about Joe is his generosity, and his humility. He loves to help others less fortunate. He did a lot to help families after Katrina.

Joe is a master communicator. He is funny, and fun to be around. He can quote a line and imitate any movie he has seen.

Joe loves to cook and comes up with new recipes all the time. Joe is loving ,kind, and caring. He is the glue of the family.

He adores his kids. the other day he said to me "I'm so into my kids right now" I just want to be with them, all the time.

Joe is a fantastic husband, and a very loving dad . He is a sensitive brother and a very caring son.

Joe you are amazing, and have made my life better.

Have a great day and know that I love you with all my heart!!
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


3 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

wow those were the nicest two posts- you are such a nice, nice mom- no wonder you have such wonderful sons!

Brittany said...

Joe and Marc- please no more Making Out Photos !! jk... i love you two crazy boyz and you are always on my mind during march cuz our bdays are so close! you are such great men and fathers and husbands. happy 22nd bday!?!

Joe and Marci said...

I am the COO out of respect for the founder of our company who servces as the CEO.

Mom, thank you, thank you, thank you. Today you called me to watch the kids so we could go see Paul Blart. Sometimes we heal with food, and sometimes we heal with Kevin James.

The mall needs me, seacrest out!

Love you mom,

#5