My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Words of wisdom----on a Wednesday...


ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD CAN'T BUY ME MONEY....


It's pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness. Poverty and wealth have both failed. ~Frank McKinney "Kin" Hubbard



The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. ~Benjamin Franklin



Happiness is a way station between too little and too much. ~Channing Pollock, Mr. Moneypenny



You cannot always have happiness, but you can always give happiness. ~Author Unknown


People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. ~Anton Chekhov



Smile, life is going to get better....

FOR EVERY WORRY UNDER THE SUN, THERE IS A REMEDY OR THERE IS NONE. IF THERE BE ONE HURRY AND FIND IT, IF THERE BE NONE NEVER MIND IT....

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Great post! I miss you! Hope you are doing well! ♥ Hugs :)

Devri said...

;0)
hugs

Michael and Natalia said...

Great post, Sue!
I love stuff like that :) except, in my opinion, you CAN have happiness always... even when it's hard.

I love Anton Chekhov!! Love him.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous post!

Anonymous said...

"Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you."
-President Harold B. Lee

{{{HUGS}}}

tiki_lady said...

i love this!!! It is so true, in all situations we can always choose!