My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I ♥ Sunday's..

Sunday is the only day I don't exercise physically. But I try to exercise my spirit.


WAKE UP! EXERCISE YOUR FAITH. DO SIT UP WITH PRAYER. DO PUSH UP TO RELEASE STRESS. SO! JOG TO THE LORD AND SEND THE GOOD NEWS!!

5 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

I took the babies on a stroll and enjoyed some of Heavenly Father's creations while we watched the sun set. It was a peaceful reprieve from the cares of the World.

tammy said...

It is a relief to have the "day off" and just concentrate on the more spiritual side. Although some Sundays seem busier than other days with meetings, choir practice, and more meetings - lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue! That was my alter-ego up there. She's a little hard to control sometimes. LOL! (And yes, I do have a recipe blog :D my goal is to get my entire family recipe book in there.)

tiki_lady said...

i love it, i love sunday's too!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Ah yes