My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, June 20, 2009

To you Fathers....I honor you

God is at the head of the human race; we look up to him as the Father of all. We cannot please him more than regarding and respecting and honoring our Fathers and our Mothers, who are the means of our existance here upon the earth.
--Joseph F. Smith

I love you Heavenly Father
================================


"" Good Fathers make Good Sons"...


Thanks Mark for your example to my boys, they are wonderful human beings, great fathers and excellent husbands.
I love you ♥♥ and love my sons more than anything in the world


=================================

"One Father is more than a hundred schoolmasters"

Dad I miss you and my love and appreciation grows for you still each day.

===============================

I'm so grateful for the "Fathers in my life" .... I honor you♥♥♥

7 comments:

Jan said...

That is just beautiful Sue. All those Fathers are the best.

Joe and Marci said...

Amen to all of that. Thank you for raising your sons to be such wonderful husbands and fathers...although I'm pretty sure I got the best one :)

tammy said...

Beautiful post!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

love loved all your wonderful NYC pics I was there w/ you and I love the words good fathers make good sons

Devri said...

oh this is a beautiful post!

hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

touching words!

Lance and Becky said...

I love this post! You are too cute! I love all the pictures of your trips...especially NYC. So awesome!