My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Houstons" homecoming on Fathers Day♥


Rachelle (my neice)
is high on life!!Cute Halle "BABY"and her mom Becky...

My sister and her daughters in law


My hubby and Lance my (brother in law) . Lance is a BYU Football coach and a bishop and terrific Father and husband!!


My mom and sister ..Rhonda has a son returning home from a mission today!!!

My mom and my sisters and me

My neice Britt and her new baby Loraini


This is one of those ahh!! pictures

returned missionary Houston (in center) and his brothers and dad

All for one and one for all♥

What a great present for Lance Sr.--to have his son speak on Fathers day about his experiences serving a faithful mission. Check out Houstons feet.. he is totally standing
on his toes..

====================================

Houston gave such a wonderful talk in church on Fathers Day. It was touching, spiritual, inspiring, sentimental, and funny. It definitely made you a better person for having been there. He went to the "honesty zone" and shared some personal experiences that helped make his testimony stronger.
It was awesome!!! congratulations Leslie and Lance for having such a great family of good human beings!!!
No wonder you needed a little nappie poo!! It's exhausting raising wonderful children.

(I totally stole this from Britt's blog..too funny)

6 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Wow, what an awesome day, I'm sorry we missed it! Lance and Leslie should be very proud, they've got some pretty amazing kids. Welcome home Houston!

Brittany said...

i luv all your pictures!! how fun. i forgot my camera that day! now all that's left to do is tackle gramma and get lost in her scarf! (you heard lance say that right??)

Jan said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I love the bed scene. Hilarious.

Oh the new baby. So sweet. I want one, but in grandbaby form :)

Jamie said...

There's nothing like the spirit a returned missionary brings to a meeting. What a great family Fathers day:)

Lance and Becky said...

I love this, what a fun day that was! I love the pictures you guys took, and I love you guys! You guys are wonderful, and such a great support! We love you!

kado! said...

Love all the pictures...you guys always look like you're having such a blast when you all get together...and I'm sure you are!!!!!